Join our network
Embrace Families partners with agencies, providers and advocacy centers throughout Central Florida to serve more than 3,000 vulnerable children each day.
Embrace Families takes great pride in providing our children and families with the best services possible, working with partners that go above and beyond while providing exceptional customer care and quality-driven services. Organizations partnering with Embrace Families should demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to the service values of RESPECT: responsive, empowered, supportive, professional, engaged, courteous and trustworthy.
- A commitment to providing services that are: family-driven, youth-guided, culturally and linguistically competent, trauma-informed and community-based.
Providers can engage with Embrace Families by applying for our Preferred Provider Network, or by responding to a Business Solicitation (competitive procurement).
Preferred Provider Network
Members of our Preferred Provider Network (PPN) are credentialed by Embrace Families to provide a variety of services needed to support the children and families involved in our system of care. Among others, these include: therapeutic services; psychiatric assessment; substance abuse assessment and treatment; mentoring; targeted case management; and more. Organizations approved to the PPN will be invited to sign an Embrace Families’ rate agreement for specific services.
Open enrollment for the PPN occurs each spring, and will be noticed under Business Solicitations.
Embrace Families will post Requests for Proposal and Invitations to Negotiate as they are available. Successful respondents will work with Embrace Families to execute a subcontract for the agreed-upon activity. In making selections, Embrace Families and its personnel shall be motivated by a philosophy of fair, practical, open and free competition to meet the best interests of the organization and the clients to be served.
Request for Applications
Embrace Families posts applications for providers as they are released.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): EMERGENCY PROCUREMENT FOR SUPPLEMENTAL CASE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT Deadline to apply: March 31, 2022
- Invitation to Negotiate Notice (Announced 04.15.2022)
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): TEEN HOME RECRUITMENT & RETENTION SERVICES
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES Deadline to apply: June 3, 2022
Intent to Award
Embrace Families will post intent to award announcements as they are released.
- Intent to Award Announcement: SUPPLEMENTAL CASE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT (Posted 05.12.2022)