Join our network
Embrace Families partners with agencies, providers and advocacy centers throughout Central Florida to serve more than 3,000 vulnerable children each day.
Embrace Families takes great pride in providing our children and families with the best services possible, working with partners that go above and beyond while providing exceptional customer care and quality-driven services. Organizations partnering with Embrace Families should demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to the service values of RESPECT: responsive, empowered, supportive, professional, engaged, courteous and trustworthy.
- A commitment to providing services that are: family-driven, youth-guided, culturally and linguistically competent, trauma-informed and community-based.
Providers can engage with Embrace Families by applying for our Preferred Provider Network, or by responding to a Business Solicitation (competitive procurement).
Preferred Provider Network
Members of our Preferred Provider Network (PPN) are credentialed by Embrace Families to provide a variety of services needed to support the children and families involved in our system of care. Among others, these include: therapeutic services; psychiatric assessment; substance abuse assessment and treatment; mentoring; targeted case management; and more. Organizations approved to the PPN will be invited to sign an Embrace Families’ rate agreement for specific services.
Open enrollment for the PPN occurs each spring, and will be noticed under Business Solicitations.
See below for available Requests for Proposal and Invitations to Negotiate. Successful respondents will work with Embrace Families to execute a subcontract for the agreed-upon activity. In making selections, Embrace Families and its personnel shall be motivated by a philosophy of fair, practical, open and free competition to meet the best interests of the organization and the clients to be served.
Request For Proposals (RFP): Emotional Support Services for Caregivers
Embrace Families Community Based Care, Inc. is requesting written proposals from qualified agencies to provide emotional support services to all caregivers, including: biological parents, relatives, non-relatives, foster parents and group home providers.
- Embrace Families CBC Caregiver Emotional Support Services Final
- Appendix I Marketing for Change Report
- Appendix II Caregiver Redesign Conceptual Framework
- Embrace Families CBC Caregiver Emotional Support – Written Inquiries Response
- Updated Schedule of Events
- Intent to Award Notice
Request for Proposals (RFP): Substance Abuse / Paternity Testing
Embrace Families Community Based Care, Inc. is requesting written proposals from qualified agencies to provide Substance Abuse / Paternity Testing in Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties.
- Embrace Families Substance Abuse / Paternity Testing
- Embrace Families CBC Substance Abuse/DNA- Written Response
- Embrace Families CBC Substance Abuse/DNA Testing Services – Presentation Invitation Notice
- Embrace Families CBC Substance Abuse/DNA Testing Services – Invitation to Negotiate
Request For Proposals (RFP): Case Complexity Data Tool
Embrace Families Community Based Care, Inc. (Embrace Families CBC) is requesting proposals from agencies to use identified critical factors of the child welfare case and develop a data tool to aid in the equitable distribution of case assignments throughout the system of care.